Universal Forest Products Production Coordinator in Windsor, Colorado
- Minimum high school graduate with experience in business or office procedures
- Minimum six months of experience in office environment
- Working knowledge and proficiency in the use of computer and business related software, including Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
Skills and abilities
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English; ability read and write basic English
- Ability to successfully communicate with management and co-workers
- Ability to apply business math in business situations, to plan, organize and prioritize work and to effectively interact with others.
- Ability to be mobile in the work environment
- Ability to operate office and computer equipment
- Ability to work hours mandated by management
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented
- Be a team player and support the Company's goals
Conducts in a professional manner
Prepares production reports on plant activity.
- Maintains inventory of production related items and supplies as required.
- Prepares reports regarding production downtime for payroll as required.
- Requests new product codes as required.
- Verifies that production sheets are properly numbered and logged.
- Prepares cycle count / inventory adjustments as required.
- Create Production / Shipping Packets
- Revises product costing as required.
- Prepares regular and special reports as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled