Schneider Electric Reception / Facilities Coordinator in Fort Collins, Colorado
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric is offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate as a Reception/Facilities Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing general reception to visitors/employees, general facility maintenance and miscellaneous back-office support to the Ft Collins location. This position will report to the Director of Operations.
- General reception and phone support, first point of contact for all visitors and employees coming into the office
- Responsible for the day-to-day coordination/organization of the entire site and management of office vendors. This includes service as a point-of-contact for employee concerns associated with facility operations (janitorial services, heat/air conditioning, lighting, security, employee services, building rules and regulations, etc.)
- Maintains facilities programs such as the office supplies, printing supplies, recycle program, vending, coffee, first aid, plants, etc.
- Support for Sales team forecasting, reporting and order management
- Support for customer license files – generation and management
- Point of contact for mailroom organziation and shipping requests including inventory, ordering and stocking of office supplies
- Reporting building maintenance requests to building management and following requests through to completion
- Assist with coordination of company events
- Assist with site security and compliance
- Onsite support during office hours
- Any other duties supporting the local business, as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Outlook / Skype for Business
- 2 years minimum in a similar position.
- Self-motivation for learning
- Strong communication & customer service skills
- Strong organization and planning
- Professional demeanor
- Comfortable in a multi-task environment with potentially conflicting priorities
- High School Diploma
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Colorado-Fort Collins
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 004ABC