General Electric Strategic Account Manager - Radio Pharmacy in Cheyenne, Wyoming
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This role is responsible for selling radiopharmaceuticals produced by GEHC through a network of pharmacy partners and to direct customers falling outside the GE Rx service areas. This role will collaborate with the Wholesale Channel Leader & Global Product Leaders to establish the commercial strategy & identify opportunities outside the GE Pharmacy network to drive financial results well as driving operational effectiveness and simplification.
• Assist in the development and execution of the radiopharmaceutical product and services commercial strategy
• Responsible for commercial initiatives, planning and forecasting sales and exceeding operating plan targets
• Responsible for analyzing gaps in commercial coverage, quantifying risks/ opportunities and developing a plan to address
• Work with the Wholesale Channel Leader to define the ideal pharmacy network to insure customer access, while enhancing the utilization existing pharmacies with a view to integrate and simplify where appropriate
• Formulate plans to identify, develop and manage opportunities by leveraging synergies and capabilities across P&L teams
• Coordinate contract management and contract negotiations with pharmacy partners to maximize value to GE Healthcare
• Coordinate pricing and contracts across the customer portfolio and support problem resolution when necessary
• Manage and assure reliable supply to the pharmacy network and direct customers with the GE Global Supply Chain team, to maximize inventory and market supply utilization
Leading Commercial Development
• Identify key segments, initiatives, territories and product lines for region to help drive effective and efficient Go-to-market strategy and team structure
• Work with the Wholesale Channel Leader /Region/Zone, P&L and commercial excellence leaders to define appropriate coverage model for the region
• Identify channel competitive landscape by region/zone and work with the partners/channel managers to develop and execute strategic response
• Cultivating long-term relationship with strategic pharmacy partners to support business growth
• Responsible for cross P&L/Sales Team conflicts, monitoring and developing rules of engagement
• Coordinate with Global Product Management teams for determination of commercial viability of new products and manufacturing opportunities to maximize distribution within the region
Qualifications / Requirements
Bachelor degree or higher
Nuclear domain knowledge with 3-5 years' experience in the nuclear medicine industry.
Demonstrated experience and success in the management of account and sales channels
Proven coordination and influencing skills to set and drive an agenda with third parties
Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Nuclear Pharmacist or Nuclear Pharmacy Technician
Previous experience selling to or for nuclear pharmacies; 5+ years of experience in nuclear medicine industry
Proven senior level success in managing sales channels of multiple products in healthcare equipment sales and consumable/flow business sales
Locations: United States; Illinois, Massachusetts; Prferably Boston or Chicago
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.