U.S. Bank Senior Information Security Engineer in Cheyenne, Wyoming
U.S. Bank is seeking an experienced Senior Information Security Engineer with demonstrated competence and thought leadership capability to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. The Information Security Engineer implements and supports solutions/technologies for vulnerability management.
• Performs the daily operation and execution of security-related tools and process for the US Bank vulnerability management program.
• Helps coordinate and drive remediation of identified false positives and tool deficiencies.
• Supports and participates in incident response and technical investigations with vulnerability management tools and processes.
• Looks for ways to optimize security processes and recommend opportunities and solutions for improvement and automation.
• Serves as technical subject matter expert for tools and processes used by the vulnerability management team.
• Ensures adherence to compliance regulations and policies.
• Able to provide metrics to show the state of the program
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
Five or more year of experience in information security
Two or more years of experience in IT infrastructure management, application architecture, risk management, middleware technology, and IT project management
Two or more years of experience in vulnerability management
2 or more years of experience using vulnerability detection software. Experience with Tenable Nessus preferred.
Experience with scripting languages, Perl, python and SQL preferred.
Understanding of enterprise standard OS, software, and devices. Linux experience is a plus.
Excellent customer service when investigating issues.
Industry recognized Information Security certifications. CISSP preferred.
Works with minimal supervision, manages own time effectively, able to coordinate between project and BAU tasks.
Working knowledge of IT architecture, audits, network and internet security, information assurance, and computer crime
Ability to work cooperatively and professionally with co-workers, customers and management
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180013230
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.