Sirius Computer Solutions Managed Services Operations Analyst in Cheyenne, Wyoming
Requisition Number J17-0292
Title Managed Services Operations Analyst
Description You’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions. Sirius Computer Solutions agrees.
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform technical tasks, which are related to the operation and monitoring of assigned technologies for the managed services customer base in accordance with established procedures, guidelines, schedules, and checklists.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Provides tier-1 support for incoming calls received via telephone, Email, and Web portal; address and resolve problems as appropriate, referencing supplied training material and customer documentation; document all issues by utilizing appropriate ticketing application; escalate issues to Managed Services Engineers as appropriate
• Completes assigned customer workload, including, but not limited to, monitoring and investigating system alerts and events and assigning resources appropriately
• Completes workload within defined SLAs and security/compliance requirements
• Ensures issues are communicated to customers in a timely and effective manner
• Completes daily operational documentation and transfers knowledge to next shift
• Interfaces with customers, various managed services staff personnel, and third party vendors to resolve issues
Requirements Position Requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent
• At least one (1) year related experience in an IT services environment
• Experience with one or more of the following:
• Cisco Networking
• EMC Storage
• Windows server
Other Required Qualifications
• Experience in monitoring applications such as Nimsoft Unified Management, Automate, or similar
• Experience in help desk applications such as Service Desk Express (SDE), Remedy, ServiceNow, Heat, or similar
• Experience solving customer issues in IT services environments
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
• Demonstrated communication skills
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Desired Qualifications
• Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
• Experience in a managed services environment
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive. Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.