Cornerstone onDemand Director, Client Engagement (United States) in Cheyenne, Wyoming
We're looking for a
Director, Client Engagement (United States)
In this role, we are looking for an experienced business leader to execute our client engagement and experience strategy. This position maintains overall responsibility for our executive and administrator engagement programs, ongoing client insights, and serves as a conduit for product related feedback into the Product Management team.
Location: Candidates can be located anywhere in the US (remote position), but preferably in our Santa Monica headquarters.
In this role you will…
- Be the ultimate client advocate by reviewing various success measurements, including NPS, CSAT, and CES to make recommendations to internal teams to enhance the overall client experience.
- Refine our positioning and value proposition for each of our client engagement programs including: Community user Groups, Communities of Practice, Special Interest Groups, and Executive Exchange.
- Develop and/or coordinate and develop a steady stream of domain-specific rich content including videos, demos, blog posts, tweets, and webinars.
- Oversee the expansion of our Executive Exchange and other executive level engagement programs.
- Direct our non-marketing related client communications including quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc emails and campaigns.
- Drive our community development initiative to increase peer to peer support in the Cornerstone Success Center.
- Oversee the Product Feedback Framework capturing and quantifying product requests
- Drive actions and outcomes from our Employee Experience Council
- Refine and curate our Customer Success and Services messaging across all channels in partnership with Marketing
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A./B.S. or equivalent professional experience in Communications, Product Marketing, or Human Resources.
- MBA highly desirable.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a customer or client success role in a SaaS or other technology environment.
- Experience managing a small team or senior-level individual contributors.
- Understanding of a product release lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Net Promoter Score methodology.
- Highly detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience interacting and presenting to C-level executives.
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills.
- This position may require up to 20% travel.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 35 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.